Friday, April 19, 2013

More backgrounds

More storyboard sketches, some of them more readable than others. I suppose I should work on that, although the storyboard is mostly for timing purposes than aesthetic confirmation.
Since Hala no gadang is the constellation, I've worked that into it's preliminary design. Initially, this was just for fun and experimentation, but I think I might play with this some more as it has a nice mystical/surreal vibe which could help the feel of the animation. It's nice to get little surprises like that.
I will work some more tonight, but I'm not entirely sure whether I'll be animating these, or drawing more.


Snake eyes.

Grabbing a rock.

A snake, a man, and crushed eggs.

Running to the edge of the world and beyond


Boy do I have a lot of custom brushes for foliage and rock...I suppose that says something about what I like to draw ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment